Who is Responsible for the Processing of your Personal Data?
Your data is only used for the processing purposes for which you have consented.
The processors of your data are located within the EU and are bound by Regulation 2016/679/EC (Regulation) and their contract with us which ensures the security of the data and their processing in accordance with the consent you give. comboliving has taken every necessary technical and organizational measure to ensure that your data is secure and that access to it is done in accordance with the law.
What Personal Data We Collect and When
We ask that you submit certain personal data to us in order to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our customer services, request to receive news, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or interact with or use our Sites.
This personal data includes the following
Contact details, including name, email, no. telephone, mailing address and billing address
Login and account information, including username, password and unique user identifier
Personal information, including city, date of birth and purchase history
Personal preferences, such as your wish list, as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
This data includes the following:
Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, browser and version identification data, as well as web beacons and tags
We comply with the law and do not allow children to register on our Sites when they are under the legal age limit of their country of residence. We will seek parental consent for children participating in our experiences and events.
TOOLS to Adjust What Personal Data We Collect
When using our Sites, we also provide timely notice and obtain your consent to certain practices. For example we obtain your consent to use your location and send you notifications. We may obtain this consent through our Sites or using the usual consents available on your device.
WHY and HOW we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To provide information about the Websites and Services you request
• When you use our Sites, we use your personal data to provide you with the product or service you have requested. For example, if you make a purchase on our website or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to contact you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you purchased, to help you resolve a problem or answer your questions.
• In many cases, in order to use certain items on our Sites, you may need to provide comboliving with additional data or additional consent to use certain items in a certain way. For example, in order to share content on social media, you may need to provide your social media account credentials.
• To share information about our products, services and events, and for other promotional purposes
• When you provide your consent, we will send you promotional communications and news about comboliving products, services, events and other promotions. You may opt-out of these communications at any time after you have given this consent.
• If you are already a comboliving customer (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact information you provide us to send you marketing updates about similar comboliving products or services, where permitted by applicable law ( unless you have already opted out of receiving such content). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information you provide to us, as well as information from other comboliving products or services – such as your use of the comboliving Sites, your visits or purchases in comboliving stores, your participation in events and contests – to personalize our communications with you about products and services we think may be of interest to you.
• To operate, improve and maintain our business, products and services
• Use your personal data for our business activity. For example, when you make a purchase, we use this information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. We use personal data about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience, to help you diagnose technical and service problems, and to administer our Sites.
• To protect our or third parties’ rights, property or safety
• For general research and analysis purposes
• We use data about how our Sites and Services are used to better understand consumer behavior and preferences. For example, we may use information about how comboliving website visitors use search and find products in order to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our online storefronts.
• Other purposes: We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notices when we collect the data, and will obtain your consent where appropriate.
DISCLAIMER of your Personal Data
Shared by comboliving
comboliving shares your personal data with:
• Third party service providers who process personal data on behalf of comboliving, transfers and deliveries, hosting, management and maintenance of our data, distribution of emails and sms, research and analysis, management of promotions of comboliving, as well as management of certain services and data. When we use third party service providers we enter into agreements that oblige them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
• We may also transfer personal data we hold about you in the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (such as in the event of a reorganization, transfer, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of your Personal Data
Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to keep your personal data secure.
International data transfer
The personal data we collect (or process) in the context of our Websites will be stored in Greece and in other countries within the EU. Some of the data recipients with whom comboliving shares your personal data may be located in other countries other than the one in which your personal data was originally collected.
Preservation of your personal data
YOUR RIGHTS regarding your Personal Data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data, (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability), (iii) rectification of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate, or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute, as they may e.g. be limited by tax legislation. Where we have obtained your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data or exercise another right, please contact us using the contact details in the ‘Questions and Comments’ section below.
Opting Out of Receiving Marketing Communications
If you have a comboliving account you can choose not to receive comboliving marketing communications by modifying your options in the “view or change your profile” section of our Sites. You can also opt out of receiving marketing communications by requesting to be removed from our email and sms lists in accordance with our instructions. Alternatively you can contact us using the contact details in the ‘Questions and Comments’ section below.
COOKIES and Pixel Tags
comboliving collects information, which may include personal data, from the web browser you use when you use our Sites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may include (i) your IP address, (ii) your unique cookie identifier, information about your cookies, and information about by whether your device has software to access certain items, (iii) unique device identification number and device type, (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone, (vii) previous website visits, (viii) information about your interaction with our Websites, such as number of clicks, purchases, stated preferences, and (ix) access times and related URLs.
Soon you will also be able to change your preferences through the “Cookie Settings” page at the bottom of every page on our Sites.
USING comboliving Sites with third-party products and services
If you choose to make use of your interaction with comboliving on third-party social media platforms, the data that remains there is governed by the policies of those platforms.
Our Websites may provide links to other (third-party) websites and Apps for your convenience or information. Linked websites and Apps have their own notices or privacy policies, which we strongly recommend you read. To the extent that we do not own or control any linked websites or Apps, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or Apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or Apps.
QUESTIONS and Comments
If you wish to submit comments or have questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact the Consumer Services, or the Data Protection Officer at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact us through a private complaint, it will be evaluated with a view to resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner and will be responded to within 30 days at the latest. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in your country of residence.